Brilliant ideas need brilliant materials.
Designed to overcome the strength limitations of traditional 3D printed materials, the revolutionary Mark One 3D printer is the world’s first 3D printer designed to print continuous carbon fiber. Now you can print parts, tooling, and fixtures with a higher strength-to-weight ratio than 6061-T6 Aluminum.
Print real parts at your desk.
The magic is in the printhead. Our special blend of thermoplastics immediately hardens during printing. No nasty chemicals. No vacuum bagging. No post curing. This is one 3D printer you’d be happy to sit next to.
20x Stiffer than ABS.
Thousands of Continuous Carbon Fibers.
The incredible strength of carbon fiber comes from the long, continuous strands that carry load down the entire part. This is why space shuttles, rockets, and Formula 1 cars are constructed from continuous strand carbon. And it’s how we print. Don’t settle for plastic with a dash of chopped carbon fill. Longer is stronger.7mm x 3mm x 100mm. 3D Printed beam is packed with tens of thousands of full length, continuous carbon fiber strands
- Carbon Fiber – Highest strength to weight.
- Fiberglass – Highest strength to cost.
- Kevlar® – Abrasion resistance.
- Nylon – Tough engineering plastic.
A true multi-material machine.
When you don’t need one of the world’s strongest materials, the Mark One 3D prints a range of other materials
to help professionals design and iterate quickly. Make tough parts with our Nylon Filament. And if you need the
best cost-to-strength solution, crank out a print using our exclusive Fiberglass Filament that uses the same
patented Continuous Filament Fabrication™.
Bed leveling made easy.
Introducing the kinematic coupling.
Stop wasting time with bed leveling. Once adjusted, the Mark One’s bed clicks into the same place every time – within 10 microns. That’s the beauty of kinematic couplings.
Get yours first.
Starts shipping the second half of 2014.
Mark One Pre-order
Pre-order a Mark One and be one of the first to 3D Print Continuous Carbon Fiber.Pre-order now Learn more
The Mark One ships with:
- Mark One 3D Printer
- MarkForged software
- Carbon fiber filament sample, 100 cm3 (6.1 in3)
- Fiberglass filament sample, 150 cm3 (9.2 in3)
- Nylon filament, 1000 cm3 (61 in3)
- 2 x CFF Quick-change nozzle
- 2 x FFF Quick-change nozzle
Mark One Developer Kit Pre-order
Move to the front of the line, get twice the material, and start printing Kevlar®.Pre-order now Learn more
The Developer Kit includes:
- Mark One 3D Printer. Earliest ship date*.
- MarkForged software. Premium software support.
- Kevlar® filament, 300 cm3 (18.3 in3)
- Carbon fiber filament, 200 cm3 (12.2 in3)
- Fiberglass filament, 300 cm3 (18.3 in3)
- Nylon filament, 2000 cm3 (122 in3)
- 5 x CFF Quick-change nozzle
- 5 x FFF Quick-change nozzle
- 2 additional print beds