Join leading universities in adopting additive
Fabrication technology built for the next generation of engineers
Additive manufacturing and education are a perfect match on a practical and strategic level. On the practical side, 3D printers excel at the high-mix, low-volume fabrication that’s common to educational institutions — and Markforged provides a solution that’s equal parts capable and reliable. On the strategic side, expertise in the fabrication systems driving innovation in the coming decades is one of the most marketable skills in modern manufacturing. Markforged offers the most expansive, capable, and education-ready platform on the market today. 3D print parts in a wide variety of composites, continuous fibers, and metals on a platform used by many Fortune 500 companies.
Prepare the Next Generation
Empower your students to enter the workforce as leaders with an additive-ready mindset. Partner with the second-largest global OEM of industrial 3D printers to teach skills transferable to over 10,000 machines in the field today. Leverage Markforged’s extensive library Additive Manufacturing curriculum to take your students’ knowledge to the next level.
Specialized Materials on an Safe Platform
Expand into new design and fabrication spaces with highly optimized performance materials. Print with engineering-grade composite materials, continuous fibers, and metal alloys on a safe and accessible platform. Fabricate parts with specialized geometries and push the boundaries of what’s possible to make.
Decentralized Manufacturing, Easily Monitored
Democratize part production on your campus with a fleet of easily monitored and controlled 3D printers. Dynamically manage printing, material consumption, and maintenance on the world’s most advanced additive manufacturing platform.
Digital Forge for education
RIT has roughly 19,000 students, and is the third-largest producer of undergraduate STEM degrees among all private universities in the United States. Students have access to the full range of Markforged printers both in their classrooms and in the university’s AMPrint Center.
– Denis Cormier, Director AMPrint Center, RIT“The students coming out of here — be it from the 3D printing class or working in the AM Print center — are at a great advantage with the practical hands-on experience that they’ve gotten with the machines.”
Why invest in Markforged 3D printers?
- Widest variety of polymers, continuous fiber composites, and metals on a single platform.
- Machines are all safe and easy to use, with little PPE required
- 10,000+ machines in industry today, globally
- Software platform enables user control and easy part and print monitoring
- Best-in-class additive manufacturing education platform
- Competitive edge for new graduates
Who can use Markforged 3D printers?
- Additive / Fabrication labs
- Engineering clubs (SAE Minibaja/Formula, Rocketry)
- Research labs