Equipping the next generation of innovators
To reach their potential, the next generation of engineers and designers need training on next-generation equipment. Markforged printers give students and educators access to the best and safest industrial-grade 3D printers.
Give students access to cutting-edge tools and materials for less. Markforged printers are versatile, durable, and fast: create parts for robot competitions, rocketry clubs, and more.
Transform creative ideas into functional objects using Eiger, Markforged’s free cloud-based software that’s easy for students to use and powerful for experts who need more control.
Resources for students
Markforged is proud to offer 3D printing education guides and videos with the Additive Manufacturing University — and special pricing for research and education labs.
Digital Forge for education
The Rochester Institute Of Technology’s AMPrint Center gives a competitive advantage with access to Markforged 3D printers. Find out how RIT and 100+ industry leaders are making a difference with Markforged printers.
– Denis Cormier, Director AMPrint Center, RIT“The students coming out of here — be it from the 3D printing class or working in the AM Print center — are at a great advantage with the practical hands-on experience that they’ve gotten with the machines.”
- High-performance materials on demand
- Metals and composites, on one platform
- Simple setup and safe operation
- Robust systems built for reliability
- Fastest growing manufacturing platform
- Competitive edge for new graduates
- Design courses
- Student and community makerspaces
- Student competition teams
- Engineering research laboratories