Join industry leaders by investing in additive
Helping you solve hard problems better
Product Development is all about solving hard problems with the tools afforded to you. Often, this means cutting more corners, taking fewer risks, and further compromising design intent to make your product a reality. 3D printing enables you to develop better products faster by providing a way to fabricate functional parts on demand. Whether they’re fast-turn prototypes that accelerate iteration or tooling that enables you to quickly stand up production, 3D printing will help you develop better products faster.
Compress your iteration cycle by acquiring point-of-need fabrication. Cut extended waits for prototypes and deload your in-house fabrication. Get functional parts in hand in hours, quickly test, and iterate as fast as you can design. Lock designs faster with higher confidence than ever before.
Tool Up Smarter
3D print your tooling and workholding to get your production line up and running faster than ever before. Save skilled labor to work on revenue-generating parts by shifting tooling fabrication to a turnkey, automated workflow. Design and print highly optimized, geometrically tools and workholding to make your fabrication process more efficient.
Expand What’s Possible
3D print parts you couldn’t fabricate any other way. Produce end-use parts for customers that uniquely satisfy needs. From one-offs to low-volume production, embrace the geometric complexity and high strength that Markforged 3D printers offer.
Digital Forge for product development
Brooks specializes in fragile products that require high degrees of precision. The ability to 3D print continuous carbon fiber gave Brooks the ability to prototype nearly twice as fast — for nearly half the cost. Discover how Brooks and over 100 other industry leaders achieve impressive results with the Markforged platform.
– Jeff Cavins, Mechanical Engineer, Brooks Automation“We’re able to take prototype parts into a meeting and show what the finished parts may look like.”
Why invest in Markforged 3D printers?
- Continuous fiber reinforcement and metal 3D printing enable you to fabricate the widest variety of functional parts
- Best-in-class part accuracy on a wide variety of geometries ensure that prototypes and tools work the first time and every time after
- Utilize Eiger, Markforged software platform, to maintain a digital inventory of versioned parts
High-value product development applications
- Functional prototypes
- Custom end-use parts
- Prototype, first-run, and production tooling