3D Printing for Education: Prepare your students for success
3D Printing for Education
– Denis Cormier, Director AMPrint Center“The students coming out of here — be it from the 3D printing class or working in the AM Print center — are at a great advantage with the practical hands-on experience that they’ve gotten with the machines.”
Why invest in Markforged 3D printers?
- Widest variety of polymers, continuous fiber composites, and metals on a single platform.
- Machines are all safe and easy to use, with little PPE required
- 10,000+ machines in industry today, globally
- Software platform enables user control and easy part and print monitoring
- Best-in-class additive manufacturing education platform
- Competitive edge for new graduates
Who can use Markforged 3D printers?
Additive/ Fabrication labs
Engineering clubs (SAE Minibaja/Formula, Rocketry)
Classes and Research Labs
How Two Universities Prioritize Additive Manufacturing Technology
Additive Manufacturing in Education: UMass Amherst ADDFab
All of the blogs and the information contained within those blogs are copyright by Markforged, Inc. and may not be copied, modified, or adopted in any way without our written permission. Our blogs may contain our service marks or trademarks, as well as of those our affiliates. Your use of our blogs does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks without our prior permission. Markforged Information provided in our blogs should not be considered professional advice. We are under no obligation to update or revise blogs based on new information, subsequent events, or otherwise.
Never miss an article
Subscribe to get new Markforged content in your inbox