3D Printing Playback: Watch our FX20, Hybrid Parts, and Additive for Automotive Webinars
In case you missed it, here are on-demand recordings of three recent 3D printing webinars hosted by Markforged’s resident experts in additive manufacturing, focusing on: 1.) our new FX20 printer for aerospace and factories of the future, 2.) producing hybrid parts in metal and composite printing, and 3.) additive manufacturing for automotive with Battle Scarred Motorsport.
1.) Meet the FX20
The FX20 is the biggest, fastest, and most sophisticated 3D printer Markforged has ever built — capable of printing high-temperature thermoplastic parts with continuous carbon fiber for high-strength, aerospace-grade parts at the click of a button. It delivers improved performance and consistency to unlock the most demanding manufacturing and end-use applications.
Watch this recorded webinar to listen to our experts introduce the FX20. This session covers:
- FX20 technical details: build chamber, print head, and motion system
- How the FX20 uses cloud computing to build smarter with 3D printing software
- ULTEM™ 9085 and other flame retardant, high performance 3D printing materials
- 3D printed carbon fiber applications in aerospace and the digital factory
- How SRC Inc. uses the FX20 3D printing technologies for rapid prototyping, better time to market, design optimization, and cost efficiency.
2.) Hybrid Part Production in Metal and Composite Printing
This webinar recording provides a comprehensive dive into the subject of hybrid part production with metals (such as Inconel and tool steels) and composite 3D printing materials (such as 3D printed carbon fiber).
We discuss how organizations can achieve better outcomes in many situations, the significance of using metal and composite printing together to form hybrid parts, and who should be considering production of hybrid parts.
This session covers:
- What constitutes a hybrid part
- Why use hybrids?
- Different types of hybrids: permutations of materials and hardware
- When (and when NOT) to use hybrids
- Making the push for hybridization
3.) Additive Manufacturing for Automotive (with Battle Scarred Motorsport)
Since late 2020, the Battle Scarred Motorsport racing team has leaned on Markforged 3D printing technologies for engineering and printing customized parts for their vehicles. The result? Maintenance and repair cycles got faster, enabling them to get their race cars back on the track faster. Watch this recorded webinar held in tandem with the Battle Scarred team to learn more about:
- Why the team first reached out to Markforged, and why Markforged became an official sponsor
- What parts they have been printing and installing over the past 6 months with a carbon fiber 3D printer
- How simplifying supply chain management and being able to print parts for their cars at the point of need has impacted their races this year
- What is next for this team and the future they see using the Digital Forge
Additive Manufacturing with Composites in Aerospace and Defense
Markforged Launches Two Composite Materials Designed for Aerospace and Other Highly-Regulated Industries: Onyx FR-A and Carbon Fiber FR-A
Hangar One Avionics Implements Blacksmith for Digitizing Part Inspection
All of the blogs and the information contained within those blogs are copyright by Markforged, Inc. and may not be copied, modified, or adopted in any way without our written permission. Our blogs may contain our service marks or trademarks, as well as of those our affiliates. Your use of our blogs does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks without our prior permission. Markforged Information provided in our blogs should not be considered professional advice. We are under no obligation to update or revise blogs based on new information, subsequent events, or otherwise.
새로운 정보를 놓치지 마세요
Markforged의 최신 컨텐츠를 편지함으로 받으시려면 구독하십시오.