The most advanced desktop printer features Onyx and High Strength High Temperature Fiberglass.
Print With Onyx
Our most advanced material combining Nylon with micro-carbon fibers.
Print with High Strength High Temp Fiberglass
Another first for 3D printing: Ideal for applications requiring a higher temperature deflection point.
Extended software support.
Get access to our premium knowledge base and dedicated support resources.
Extra print bed.
Get an additional print bed so you can keep your Mark Two printing.
Extra Quick-change Nozzles
Get an extra 3 Continuous Filament Fabrication (CFF™) nozzles and 3 Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) nozzles to keep your Mark Two humming along.
The Mark Two includes:
- Onyx: Nylon combined with micro-carbon fibers 800cm3
- Mark Two Industrial Strength 3D Printer.
- MarkForged software. Premium software support.
- Kevlar® filament, 100 cm3
- Carbon fiber filament, 100 cm3
- Fiberglass filament, 100cm3
- High Strength High TempFiberglass filament, 100cm3
- Nylon filament, 800 cm3
- 3 x CFF Quick-change nozzle
- 3 x FFF Quick-change nozzle
- Additional print bed
Learn more about our materials